Memorialization is beautiful way to remember.
“To forget one’s ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root.” Chinese proverb.
Beyond our memorial service options (celebrations of life, memorial services or funerals), there are lasting ways Royal Oak Burial Park can help you remember a loved one.
For example, many people today choose to bury the urns of cremated remains here in our beautiful park. The advantage is that family and friends have a permanent place of remembrance for loved ones, without the cost of a casket burial site.
Other options for memorialization include unique headstones at burial sites that can be either traditional or contemporary, or even the planting of a sapling at graveside. Just bring us your ideas and we will do our very best to accommodate and customize your wishes.
- Traditional or customized headstones
- Small statues
- Tree planting at the park
- Memorial benches within the park
- Burial of cremated remains, with memorial plaques
- Scattering of Cremated Remains in designated areas
- Green burial with memorial plaques
Call us anytime to discuss options,